One Drive on a VDI Client

Shakeel Ahmed Lv1Posted 28 Feb 2022 23:39

I have installed Windows 10 in a template and called that template for my VDI clients, however, I am unable to install and run the One Drive. Please guide me through if there is any inherent policy that blocks one drive. I contacted Microsoft but they said this is your organizational policy that is blocking the usage of One drive. please help me fix this issue.

By solving this question, you may help 229 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Liew Lv2Posted 07 Mar 2022 14:35

Good day! Any error or warning during installation?
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 02 Apr 2022 16:41

Kindly allow this through Application Policy. Create a Policy and Allow One drive from Network Storage
Hossien_52327 Lv2Posted 11 Apr 2022 09:09

Step 1: Open your browser to Download OneDrive page. Find and select Download OneDrive for Windows. Applicable for windows 8.2 and Up.
Step 2: Once the file is downloaded, click open file and follow the instructions to install OneDrive.
Step 3: OneDrive is now installed on your computer and an app shortcut will be added to your desktop.
Step 4: To Run your OneDrive just simply double-click the app on your desktop or right click and then select open.
Step 5: A OneDrive folder will be added to your Windows Explorer.

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders