[Closed] Release Your Translation Talent | 2022 Localization Program

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 20 Jan 2022 14:41

Dear member,

In the year of 2021, we have got over 300 pieces of localized lingual technical documentations with the contribution of 12 members. Sangfor Support Community greatly appreciate those participants’ excellent contribution.

This year, we will bring an upgraded one for you, including exquisite coins, gift vouchers, medals and so on.
No matter whether you are new or experienced to this event, everyone can find it easy to join. Currently we hold this activity only for Bahasa, Italiano, ไทย, and 한국인 languages.

Non-contractual Translator Recruitment

For this participation way, you just need to sign up your name in [Translator] column of the online documents.
We will regularly add some new documents titles into the online chart if some documents are completed.

Please do not forget to invite your colleagues or peers to join with you to get 500 referral coins.

[Event Duration]
Feb. 1st – Dec. 31st, 2022

[Event Process]
Select online documents àStart translating  àSend translation àWait for review àDocuments published à Get rewards

[Rewards]

** Note: Gift vouchers can be exchanged with physical gifts which can be purchased by us after you sending us the shopping links on Lazada, Shopee, Daraz, Amazon website.

Here is the instruction for translation ranking:
LV1 for translating more than 10 pages;
LV2 for translating more than 20 pages;
LV3 for translating more than 30 pages;
LV4 for translating more than 50 pages;
LV5 for translating more than 80 pages;

** Note: If you reach to LV5 level, we will invite you to join the “Contractual Translator” section via a  notification email to get upgraded rewards.

[Participation Rules]
1. Back cover and illustrations are not required to be translated.
2. Any translation tool used to translate documents is forbidden.
3. No delivery time is required for your translation.
4. The translated documents should be unified with the language suffix. For example: Document Title _Bahasa.
5. Your translation must be sent to jojo.luo@sangfor.com via a packedattachment one time by the end of each month.

Contractual Translator Recruitment (ends)

Kindly please reply to this post below with interested language. Currently we hold this activity only for Bahasa, Italiano, ไทย, and 한국인 languages.
The first five registrants for the above five regions will be awarded 500 community coins.

For example: I want to be a contractual translator, language: Bahasa

[Application Date]
Jan. 21 - Jan. 31, 2022

[Experience Date]
February. 1 - June 31, 2022

[Event Process]
Reply àWait for notification email àSelect documents àStart translating  à Send translation àWait for review àDocuments published à Get rewards

[Rewards]

** Note: Gift vouchers can be exchanged with physical gifts which can be purchased by us after you sending us the shopping links on Lazada, Shopee, Daraz, Amazon website.

** Note: Everyone can gain an honor medal if completing the required documents each month. The medals are different each month. If the participant has completed six consecutive tasks, he will get the Ultimate Medal“Loyal".

[Participation Rules]
1. Back cover and illustrations are not required to be translated.
2. Any translation tool used to translate documents is forbidden.
3. Choose the documents online within 5 working days after receiving activity host’s email notification.
4. The translated documents should be unified with the language suffix. For example: Document Title _Bahasa.
5. Your translation must be sent to jojo.luo@sangfor.com via a packed attachment one time by the end of each month.
6. If you are unable to finish your task, you must inform usby email on the 20th of each month, otherwise 1000 coins will be deducted from your account.
7. All rewards will be sent to you on the 10th of each month. You need to reply to us after receiving a notification email about the gift voucher redemption.

Previous Acitivies:

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 20 Jan 2022 15:00

Currently we hold this activity only for Bahasa, Italiano, ไทย, and 한국인 languages.

For example:
I want to be a contractual translator, language: Bahasa
Johnbada Lv2Posted 20 Jan 2022 17:31

Faisal Posted 20 Jan 2022 20:08

Dominic Hendro Lv4Posted 21 Jan 2022 11:19

Wow, Event Translate is back, thanks information Jojo
Dominic Hendro Lv4Posted 21 Jan 2022 11:23

Noviyanto Lv3Posted 21 Jan 2022 11:47

Christ Lee Lv2Posted 21 Jan 2022 11:57

Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 21 Jan 2022 13:21

Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 21 Jan 2022 13:25

But I only know English and Urdu so in which other language i have to translate documents? I don't understand kindly help me out and where to register pls share link.