#My 2021

Apriyanto Lv5Posted 31 Dec 2021 07:34

#My 2021

I am very grateful to all employees at Sangfor because they Sangfor products are what they are today, very easy to use, very secure protecting company systems from intrusions and threats such as ransomware that people are talking about.

and what's even more great is that Sangfor is very concerned about that, also what is very proud is that Sangfor's products have been included in the Gartner Magic Quadran for Network Firewalls as a Visionary, which is very useful for partners to be even more enthusiastic in offering this very visionary product. .

I am also very grateful for every event or webinar that Sangfor and the community organize, you are very kind today to provide various product information and solutions to various problems that may be happening or that will threaten the company in terms of data and network security.

once again a big thank you to sangfor, hopefully the product will continue to grow, the company will get bigger.

happy new year 2022

@Apriyanto , @Rickysut , @AlexanderSeba , @Johannes , @kensky

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Sangfor Selene Posted 31 Dec 2021 09:12

happy new year 2022