#Give wishes-My Wishes to Sangfor and Community Sangfor

Dominic Hendro Lv4Posted 20 Dec 2021 12:58

My wishes to Sangfor and Community Sangfor

I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2022 to Team Sangfor, Community Sangfor, Jojo, Eileen and Selene along with my friends which in at Community Sangfor. My hope in the future for Sangfor is that it can be better and make more innovations and developments than other IT products.
I also hope that the Sangfor Community can share case studies that were experienced when doing the configuration settings, so that they can gain lessons for friends which in at Community Sangfor.
I hope this Community can grow year after year and many people will join the Sangfor Community.
See you again in early 2022 at Community Sangfor.                                

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Sangfor Selene Posted 20 Dec 2021 17:27

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Thanks for your nice sharing and thanks for always supporting us.
Dominic Hendro Lv4Posted 20 Dec 2021 18:18

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Selene, May the end of 2021 get many blessings and happiness. Thank you for your kind and friendly support