[Ended] Who would you want to thank? [2021 Thanksgiving Gift Time]

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 23 Nov 2021 19:50

Thanksgiving is here and we've got a huge number of Thanksgiving gifts for you, and if you like, there's a chance to take them away. 多礼盒.png 多礼盒.png

未标题-1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------/ Award Time /-----------------------------------------------------

鼓掌.gif

Congratulate to the following participants on winning the 'Sincere Thanksgiving Award' and getting Sangfor Backpack.
@Dominic Hendro @Fida_Balti @Johnbada @jsix

Congratulate the following participants on winning the 'Lucky Thanksgiving Award' and getting 200 coins.
@Newbie937505 @Christ Lee

All the participants will get 100 coins for their active participation.
@Apriyanto @rivsy @Chepadrinao @ElvinPadrinao @Jun_Sheng17 @Fverdillo @Dominic Hendro @Faisal @Newbie937505 @Saifur @MuhammadFardeen @Jetjetd @Bebe_Bote @Kalem @Pat @Mike Lee @Jhmandreza @Liza Perez @Christ Lee @Johnbada @jsix @Sangfor_Brando @Fida_Balti @Sumon

Note:
1. All the coins have been sent to your account, kindly please check your account ya.  
2. For the physical prize, a notification email will be sent to you to collect your postal address, kindly please provide your delivery information for us within 7 working days, otherwise, you will be disqualified for this reward.

Apriyanto Lv5Posted 24 Nov 2021 14:13

Happy Thanksgiving to @Rickysut for support Sali Evo and I'm grateful because covid 19 is slowly disappearing

Happy Thanksgiving @SangforCommunity
Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 24 Nov 2021 14:35

I am very grateful to all the participants who took an active part in Sangfor Localization Documents Program.
Thanks for your translation contribution and your support to us!   爱心.png
@Dominic Hendro @Karolus Thias @Apriyanto @Ghostlying @Leo Cahyono @Noviyanto @bramtorvalds @Fauzan99 @f1ngers_ @Faisal @Munif Faisol @Ammar @Ricky Chandra @Johnbada @Newbie309885 @FreenandaBolang @Christ Lee @Dominic @DanieleP @tonycs @EsseBi @ThomasC @PedrottaN
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! 庆祝 (1).png t_0002.gif
rivsy Lv5Posted 24 Nov 2021 15:17

Thank you @Sangfor Jojo Lou and @Sangfor Eileen Huang for the support in our inquires in the email...
chepadrinao Lv3Posted 24 Nov 2021 15:53

I'm thankful to Sangfor Community for being generous on giving coins, also thank you to @Jojo Lou and @Eileen Huang for all support.
ElvinPadrinao Lv2Posted 24 Nov 2021 15:59

To Sangfor Community a big thankful on creating this such great community forum. Thank you to @Jojo Lou for the support.... Happy Thanksgiving
Jun_Sheng17 Posted 24 Nov 2021 16:00

Thanks for @Sangfor Jojo and @Sangfor Eileen for organizing all of the Community event, let us work together for the upcoming year
Fverdillo Lv2Posted 24 Nov 2021 16:06

A big thank you to @Sangfor Jojo & @Sangfor Eileen for doing this Community Forum. Hooray
Dominic Hendro Lv4Posted 24 Nov 2021 17:00

Last edited by Dominic Hendro 24 Nov 2021 17:10.

I would like to thank @SangforCommunity has provided various events such as the beta test of the Sangfor device, one question week, crossword puzzle, video of the week, win200 coins and translation that are constructive so that Sangfor can  and provide prizes for users-users join the Sangfor Community.

I would like to thank @Sangfor Jojo and @Sangfor Eileen over the past few years for supporting us all in the Sangfor Community. Innovation and creativity at events are very lively in the Sangfor Community.
Hopefully all users will always support and enliven the events held by the Sangfor Community.
Happy Thanksgiving @Ghostlying,@johnbada, @cuputraerwin and to all of you.
Faisal Posted 24 Nov 2021 18:05

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, all the best ...