Christ Lee Lv2Posted 26 Nov 2021 12:51

I hope it's not too late to say this, thanks for all dedication for this community to support us, kindness, and positivity for everyone. And of course, thanks for the coins and gifts, that's like rewards for me and make my work more fun Happy Thanksgiving @SangforCommunity @Sangfor Eileen @Sangfor Jojo
Johnbada Lv2Posted 26 Nov 2021 14:37

Thanks to Sangfor Community and all the admin that allow us to have many experience in beta testing and lot of knowlagde about Sangfor product, feature and setup installation by doing the translation, not just a knowladge but some of cool gift was delivered to all of us. Happy Thanksgiving everyone wish you all always in healthy, joy and fun.
jsix Lv2Posted 26 Nov 2021 15:55

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I would like to take this opportunity to give thanks to the @SangforCommunity. It is a great privilege to be part of a community wherein everyone helps each other to solve and learn and has a unified knowledge base resources.  Also, providing events per week is not an easy task, and giving coins to the participants, thank you so much @Sangfor Jojo & @Sangfor Eileen, and the rest of the Sangfor Team. Also, to @Jun_Sheng17 for responding to my inquiry.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sangfor_Brando Lv5Posted 30 Nov 2021 01:30

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Sangfor!
Fida_Balti Lv4Posted 30 Nov 2021 12:13

First of all i would like to thanks to @Sangfor Jojo, she is always support us.after that @Sangfor Siva@Apriyanto@bramtorvalds@Sangfor_Zheng.
A heartfelt thank you to all of them
Answered all our difficult questions in a timely manner and gave us the best opportunity to learn.
Their answers added to our interest.
Finally, thank you all again.
Fida_Balti Lv4Posted 30 Nov 2021 12:15

Specially once again thanks for @Sangfor Jojo
Faisal Posted 30 Nov 2021 12:21

Thank you very much for the gift translated document @SangforCommunity @Sangfor Jojo that has been provided, This gift is very exciting for me and very useful.
4552761a5a64b8538d.png
Happy Thanksgiving @SangforCommunity and to everyone, all the best
Sumon Lv2Posted 01 Dec 2021 13:35

First of all, I would like to Thank @sangfor community for giving us the opportunity to learn more about Sangfor products. Then I would like to give thanks to @Sangfor Jojo, @Saifur, @Paye Phyo Paing
Asif Lv1Posted 04 Dec 2021 13:49

I would like to thank @Sangfor Jojo and @Sangfor Eileen for all their continous dedicated time and support in Sangfor Community.