[Ended] Reward Upgraded!! Multilingual Support - Translate the Files into Bahasa/Thai

Sangfor Elsa Posted 15 Sep 2020 15:15

banner-07.jpg

Dear members,

In our previous Round 1 of the multi-language support program, many of you have taken a part in and we have got 76 documents published in the Catalog “Resources.

[What to Get]
1. Coins Reward: 100 coins rewarded for each page in PPT format, 300 coins for each page in PDF format.

2. Participants who translated 5 pieces of documents with no more than 10 pages can get Xiaomi Redmi AirDots Bluetooth 5.0.
3. Participants who translated 10 pieces of documents with no more than 10 pages can get Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Smartwatch.
Rewards for Bahasa Dcoument Translation.jpg

[How to Join]
1. Reply this thread with your interested documents title.
2. Download the attached document template to complete the translation. Please mind that the template is different for security and cloud products.
3. Send both word and pdf version of your translation to jojo.luo@sangfor.com with the email title of “Sangfor Bahasa/Thai Translation Project - Article Title.

[Warm Tips]
1. GOOGLE TRANSLATION is not allowed, please translate the content by yourself and the higher the quality of the translation, the more the rewards.
2. One member can select one article at a time and should finish the translation on time.
And the article can be taken for translation by one member at a time in case several people work on the same article at the same time and waste the time.
3. ONLY content and main body parts need to be translated, cover page and end page are not

If you are experienced engineer and good at translating English into Bahasa or Thai, you must not miss this great opportunity to show your talents.

[Who Translated the Most]

Up to now, we have got 15 participants joined the translation program. Many thanks to all your contribution.
Let's see who has translated the most documents. The honor board will be updated regularly until the program is closed.
After the event, we will give away a certain number of coins to the top 3 participants who have translated documents.
600 extra coins for TOP1 participant, 400 extra coins for TOP2 participant, 300 extra coins for TOP3 participant

Honor Board.png

Techsupport Doc Template for Cloud Product v1.1.docx

1.1 MB, Downloads: 2291

Techsupport Doc Template for Security Product v1.1.docx

1.14 MB, Downloads: 2279

Newbie309885 Lv1Posted 16 Sep 2020 10:48

Last edited by Newbie309885 16 Sep 2020 11:51.

Hi, i am interested to take a part on document translation
Newbie765980 Lv2Posted 16 Sep 2020 12:02

Hi, i am interested to take a part on document translation
bramtorvalds Lv4Posted 16 Sep 2020 16:39

Hi Elsa,

i want to join translate this document into bahasa:
bramtorvalds Lv4Posted 16 Sep 2020 16:42

Hi Sangfor Elsa,

I wanna join translate this document into bahasa:
SANGFOR_IAM_v12.0.18_MAC Open Authentication Configuration Guide
Aina Lv1Posted 17 Sep 2020 10:28

Hi, I will take the translation of this document into bahasa:

1) SANGFOR_NGAF_v7.4_Application Control and Web Filtering Configuration Guide
Karolus Thias Lv1Posted 17 Sep 2020 11:30

Hi Sangfor Elsa,

I wanna join translate this document into bahasa:
SANGFOR_IAM_v11.0_How to Perform Pre-Check on the device before upgrade
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 09 Oct 2020 18:45

waw backpack , can i join this event ?

if can , i want to translate this : SANGFOR_IAM_v12.0.18_Databases SSO Configuration Guide
cuputraerwin Lv2Posted 20 Oct 2020 16:57

Hi, I want to try translate " sangfor ngaf_v8.0.8_application control_best practice "

https://community.sangfor.com/pl ... tabase&tid=1792
cuputraerwin Lv2Posted 20 Oct 2020 18:26

Hi, I want to join.

I will try my best to translate "sangfor ngaf 8.08 application control best practice. "

Thankyou