How do I enter the license from Sangfor VIAM License Key File?

Newbie254589 Lv1Posted 20 Aug 2020 01:48

Hello Sangfor community

I want to ask , How do I enter the license from Sangfor VIAM License Key File and Authorize it ?

Best Regards
Mohammad Romiah

By solving this question, you may help 511 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Sangfor_Siva Posted 20 Aug 2020 06:17

If you have the license file, you may go to 'System' > 'General' > 'Licensing' and select 'Manual Update'.
Click 'Import' and upload the license file for Authorization.
Sangfor_Yong Lv1Posted 21 Aug 2020 12:34

Hi bro, are you using vIAM?
May  I know is the license file for Sangfor aCloud? If yes you need to import the license key file to aCloud. And then go to Network topology, select the vIAM, and click authorization and assign the proper resources to the vIAM.
Sami Lv1Posted 25 Aug 2020 05:26

Dear Mr. Romiah,

Please let us know whether you are using vIAM on Sangfor aCloud or Third Party Platform?

Thanks and Regards.
nO_iDea Lv5Posted 18 Jul 2022 13:30

1. The License key file must be imported to aCloud.
2. In the vIAM, go to Network Topology>vIAM>authorization then distribute the resources to that vIAM.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 18 Jul 2022 16:24

we use aCloud to import the license key file.
Osama Muhammad Lv3Posted 19 Jul 2022 00:05

go to Network topology, select the vIAM, and click authorization and assign the proper resources to the vIAM
Pat Lv4Posted 19 Jul 2022 08:42

Insert a USB key containing license key information into the cluster controller, and then goto System > General > Licensing, as shown below:

To input license key, click Edit License Key.

After clicking OK, you can check the license information on the left panel to determinewhether the license key is activated successfully, as shown below:

naomivillamor Lv3Posted 19 Jul 2022 09:56

You should use aCloud to import the license key file then assign authorities
Rhebie Lv3Posted 19 Jul 2022 10:10

You have t use aCloud to import the license key file to assign to your authorities.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders