Open Guest Authentication show Terms of usage and ask few things and allow internet

NorthStar Lv1Posted 07 Jan 2020 02:09

Hi,
Does IAM Support below requiremetns ?

provide Open Guest Authentication by just showingg Terms of usage and  ask few things like name company email etc  and allow internet access if he agrees. and gather above data ?

i will customize the page the page of the captive portal that is displayed to user and will prefer it to show terms and conditions and ask user name,comany,email, and if he agrres and tickes i agree box and then click proceed and then give him internet access ..

how ?
give me brief steps..

875105e1377197be79.png (59.93 KB, Downloads: 789)

875105e1377197be79.png

By solving this question, you may help 510 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Sangfor_SY Lv1Posted 02 Apr 2020 15:09

Hi, the IAM self register feature can meet your requirement.
Sangfor_Brando Lv5Posted 10 Apr 2020 18:14

Hi Northstar, you may create a self endpoint registration policy and customize the form fields as you want:
Then, in the authentication policy, configure the open authentication and select the self endpoint registration policy you have just created in the "obtain during self registration":
After that, when user access the Internet for the first time, it will prompt the following page:

Then, you can go to self registration > new request to view their details and approve/disapprove the request. After you approve, they can continue to surf the Internet without prompting the page again. However, please take note that currently IAM still not able support showing terms and condtion with the form fields together, we will feedback this to our product manager.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders