[Extended] Invite VIP Members, Win Amazing Gifts

admin Posted 20 Sep 2019 15:11

延长 - Q3拉新活动banner.jpg
Hi fellas,

Our second round of invite new member registering the community is finally here!

What can you get in this event?

This time, we have higher Coins reward, more high-valued amazing gifts, and more Lucky Draw chances!

1. When inviting a VIP member, you and the new member will get 2000 coins and 1 raffle chance!

2. You can use your coins to join Lucky Draw for 100 coins once! And you can join 10 times a day for using coins. Plus there are free raffles chances when you inviting friends and clock in every day!

3. You can win gifts in the Lucky Draw, and most importantly, we have prepared GREAT Gifts for the top 3 winners at the end of the event who have invited the most VIP members!

Top 1 will win an MI PHONE 8 (invite 60 new VIP members and above)
Top 2 will win a BOSE SoundSport Wireless EarBud invite 40 new VIP members and above
Top 3 will win a Huawei TalkBand invite 20 new VIP members and above

奖品banner.jpg

Now, How to win these gifts?

Read the following before joining!

1. Share the event link to invite your friends. Please remember always to check the UID at the end of the URL to make sure the link is your personal one.

2. The new member must be verified as VIP member.

3. Each SN can be used to verify 5 VIP accounts, but ONLY the first time verification will be counted as a valid record. That means, to win the final gifts, you need to invite as many as possible new members with as many as possible SN to verify their accounts.

4. If you have any questions, you can always leave a message here or chat with us on LiveChat > Community.

NOW, WITH ALL THAT SAID, LET'S GET STARTED!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IMPORTANT UPDATE]

Dear members,

The invite new VIP event is launched for a month, some of you have passionately joined us but it seems like you guys need more time to hit the goal of winning the MI PHONE 8, BOSE SoundSport Wireless EarBud and Huawei TalkBand.

Therefore, we are going to extend the event to 31st December 2019!

Meanwhile, the Lucky Draw will also be available during the extended period! (gifts will be delivered once a month, the gifts for the first batch of winners in September and October will be sent out later this month.)

Can't wait to send out all our gifts!

Thank you and Good Luck!

------------------- Completed Successfully! -----------------
2020 Jan.2
454395e0d8f8119025.png

The "Invite VIP Members" event is successfully ended, thank you all for the participation!

We sincerely hope that we can be a helpful support platform for many of our customers! Your efforts mean a lot to us!

Congratulation to "Dominic Hendro" and "Johannes", you have won the big prize!
Dominic Hendro has invited 62 VIP members before 2019 Dec. 31, and has won the Mi 8 Phone!
Johannes has invited 58 VIP members before 2019 Dec. 31 and ranked No.2, won the BOSE SoundSport Wireless EarBud!
(We will contact you soon for the gift delivery.)

Thank you for your passion and time spending with us in 2019, we wish you a very fruitful and joyful 2020!

AlexanderSeba Lv3Posted 20 Sep 2019 18:06

why i cannot raffle the lucky draw ?
sOOOn777 Lv3Posted 20 Sep 2019 18:17

yes same as me
any other
amdhan Lv3Posted 20 Sep 2019 18:36

is this joking?

but in the morning I started playing and got my mouse and mi band 4 .. lucky for me today ..

Johannes Lv4Posted 23 Sep 2019 10:16

lucky draw not work for me
amdhan Lv3Posted 23 Sep 2019 15:42

:'( :'( :'(:'(:'( :'( :'(
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 26 Sep 2019 23:37

Top 1 will win an MI PHONE 8 (invite 60 new VIP members and above
Top 2 will win a BOSE SoundSport Wireless EarBud (invite 40 new VIP members and above
Top 3 will win a Huawei TalkBand (invite 20 new VIP members and above

that i have bolded , are the condition include ?

if anyone top 1 just invite < 60 , whether the gift was canceled  ?
adam_ssc Lv3Posted 30 Oct 2019 22:58

who is the winner ?
Takko Lv2Posted 04 Nov 2019 19:12

Congrat dominic
Gusti A Lv2Posted 28 Nov 2019 15:15

when my gift to be sent ?

mouse.png