Lost admin password on NGAF

adwibayu24 Lv1Posted 24 Aug 2019 03:22

Hello everyone,
i lost my administrator password on sangfor NGAF, i have 2 user, 1 has administrator rule and anotherone is don't.
could anyone can help me or something,,??
i can't find the way to put the password back.
Thanks,

Muhammad Talha has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi dear,

You lost the password no worries, just follow the simple steps as follows and your password will be back to defaults i.e. admin/admin

Steps :

Reset Password with USB drive.

1. Create an empty text file named reset-password.txt in the root directory of U Disk ( Directly in the USB)
2. Insert the USB drive to either USB ports of NGAF at front side where are eth ports and then restart your NGAF.
3. When the NGAF can normally log on to the Web User Interface, pull out the USB Drive.
4. See the results of the USB drive file reset-password.txt, If the recovery is successful, record the restored password in the file. (logs in file created) , otherwise the log is recorded the recovery failure information as unsuccessful.

Enjoy

Regards,
Muhammad Talha
Is this answer helpful?
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 24 Aug 2019 05:43

Hi dear,

You lost the password no worries, just follow the simple steps as follows and your password will be back to defaults i.e. admin/admin

Steps :

Reset Password with USB drive.

1. Create an empty text file named reset-password.txt in the root directory of U Disk ( Directly in the USB)
2. Insert the USB drive to either USB ports of NGAF at front side where are eth ports and then restart your NGAF.
3. When the NGAF can normally log on to the Web User Interface, pull out the USB Drive.
4. See the results of the USB drive file reset-password.txt, If the recovery is successful, record the restored password in the file. (logs in file created) , otherwise the log is recorded the recovery failure information as unsuccessful.

Enjoy

Regards,
Muhammad Talha
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 10 Sep 2019 19:58

maybe this is help you too

Screenshot_2.png
adwibayu24 Lv1Posted 10 Sep 2019 21:47

thank you all, i got my password again

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics