acloud nfv question

Newbie128272 Lv1Posted 22 Aug 2019 04:32

Hi to all,

is it possible to extend anet switch   among two acloud clusters?
or do i need to create one switch per cluster and then  use physical network for data transit?

thank you

By solving this question, you may help 511 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

yakubi Lv3Posted 23 Aug 2019 14:05

Hi, You cannot extend the anet switch among cluster. You can use switch for the network of VM among cluster.
It is also better if you add the other nodes in 1 cluster so you dont need to use external switch.

Maybe you can share the topology/setup here. Thanks!
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 23 Aug 2019 18:25

yes possible , but for what ?

how many cluster do you have ? cause best deployment is just converged all node in 1 cluster (even though there is a maximum of nodes in one cluster)
Newbie128272 Lv1Posted 23 Aug 2019 21:12

i'm thinking about an msp environment where there is a main acloud cluster shared among different customers , and some clusters dedicated to one specific customer  (mainly for licensing reasons) who still  need to access some services available on the main acloud cluster; extending vxlan among clusters would simplify things a lot

thank you

Farrukh Lv1Posted 24 Aug 2019 15:49

Yes, Possible I can use the switch
umair khan Lv1Posted 24 Aug 2019 15:53

YES, its possible to extend anet switch   among two acloud clusters,
Yes, i create one switch per cluster and then  use physical network for data transit.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders