How to Install ISO for sever

Caspanady Lv1Posted 21 Aug 2019 13:56

I want to install new iso for window7 on server. I have server with window10 but i want to replace with window7. But I dont know how should I start to install. And I dont know that what I need to install. Plz

By solving this question, you may help 25 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Newbie280530 Lv3Posted 22 Aug 2019 16:06

Hi, do you means you want to add ISO? If you want to add ISO to VDI, you can go to Storage > Settings > Manage Datastore, then will prompt out a new tab. On the new tab, you can click on iso then press on Upload button. After that you can browse the ISO and upload to the server. For HCI, you can go to Storage > Virtual Storage > Virtual Datastores, then you can click on the virtualdatastore and it will prompt a new tab. On the new tab, you can click on the Manage then it will prompt a new tab again. After that you can click on the iso and click on the Upload button to choose the iso file and upload.
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 23 Aug 2019 18:33

Last edited by Apriyanto 23 Aug 2019 18:43.

i think , you must read this great article resource
Faisal Posted 19 Jul 2020 09:05

You can upgrade to Windows 10 directly using the media creation tool or use it to download Windows 10 as an ISO file.

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders