Network Deployment with Cache Box

yakubi Lv3Posted 19 Jun 2019 14:31

First Deployment diagram

Internet -> NGAF -> IAM -> Cachebox -> Core Switch
Cachebox is deployed as bridge

The issue is we can see the Cachebox as a threat in NGAF. We cannot see the real IP of the user infected.

What should be the deployment of cachebox in this scenario and what config do we need in ngaf?

Thanks!

Newbie579749 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi Mr.Yakubi, first of all, is there any logs showing why the cachebox recognized as threat in the NGAF?

My assumption is that the configuration of cachebox uses the same IP everytime to pass through/access the NGAF, and NGAF recognized it as DoS attacks or others. Maybe there is an option for you to configure the cache box to use real IP instead of using the same cachebox IP for every connection?
Is this answer helpful?
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 26 Jun 2019 11:03

maybe you can setup cachebox in ngaf , but wait for the spesific answer from sangfor engineer
Newbie579749 Lv5Posted 26 Jun 2019 15:29

Hi Mr.Yakubi, first of all, is there any logs showing why the cachebox recognized as threat in the NGAF?

My assumption is that the configuration of cachebox uses the same IP everytime to pass through/access the NGAF, and NGAF recognized it as DoS attacks or others. Maybe there is an option for you to configure the cache box to use real IP instead of using the same cachebox IP for every connection?
sai Lv1Posted 19 Nov 2019 18:30

Hi Mr.Yakubi try to deploy the CacheBox as single are in ngaf

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders