Important Notice of Sharing Links to Win Gifts

admin Posted 17 Apr 2019 09:33

Hi everyone,

We are so happy that many of you have participated in our invitation event.

But please keep in mind that:
1. share your personal link, and do not share the sample link which is created by admin. Otherwise, the people you invited through the admin link will be counted to the records of admin.
2. try ask your member visit the link on a computer instead of mobile phone, then the invitation will be recorded more precisely.

How to share your personal link?
1. Login Sangfor Community.
2. Visit the event detail page by clicking the event banner on the homepage, or through the Invitation Event link on the pop window of the gift icon on the homepage.
3. Copy or share the link on the event page.
    Sample link: http://community.sangfor.com//activity.php?mod=invite_friends&fromuid=$1
    The UID is your unique account indicator.
    UID=$1 is from the Admin, please make sure when you visit your event page, the UID in the event link is not 1 but your personal number. If you have noticed that the UID in your link is 1, please contact us before you share it out, we will modify it as soon as possible to make sure you will not miss any invitations.

Let's keep moving!
Our exquisite gifts are waiting for you!

If you have any questions about this event, please chat with us online (community group).

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Apriyanto Lv5Posted 17 Apr 2019 19:50

this is miss , i was share the link in the event
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 20 Apr 2019 11:27

i try to register my friend to this community , but still no add my invite member , must i invite new member with bussiness email ? or another email can register too ?

invite.png (53.42 KB, Downloads: 677)

invite.png
Rickysut Lv3Posted 03 May 2019 15:04

ok good to know
Kasdira Lv3Posted 15 May 2019 14:06

thanks for info
ChrisB Lv2Posted 12 May 2020 16:47

Noted on the Important Notice of Sharing Links to Win Gifts