Add feature to block Google Chrome Extension

Newbie036358 Lv1Posted 23 Nov 2018 11:05

Hello Sangfor,

For your information, we are owner of NGAF 8.0.5. Our suggestion to your team is to add a feature in NGAF that can block adding of proxy/vpn extensions in the Google Chrome browser. For now, users can add this extension and bypass websites that we have blocked in NGAF.

We have verified and tested it ourselves by adding an extension called Touch VPN. With just a few clicks, we were able to open up Youtube and Facebook which we have previously blocked.

Thank you for considering adding this feature!

Feel alike? Bump to help this suggestion accepted by developers.

An accepted suggestion earns you 100 to 1000 coins. For more active members in Suggestions board, a badge Product Consultant may be rewarded. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

CTI TF Lv2Posted 23 Nov 2018 15:14

Hi Sir, we appreciate your suggestion as it would help us to improve our product.
We will evaluate your suggestion and feedback to R&D accordingly.
chen Lv1Posted 10 Dec 2018 16:20

just a suggestion from me, is to try to divert DNS ports to NGAF, and install open DNS to help a little better, and create additional URL databases regarding VPN proxies in content, and create rules for those databases. I have succeeded in doing this and for YouTube it will only open the first page, what if I choose the video I want then the video will only load the page, thank you

sample

sample