Port Forwarding

Newbie987004 Lv1Posted 22 Jun 2024 15:22

Hello Good Day!

I'm new to sangfor and i just want to know how to solve my existing problem, i'm a user of mikrotik router and recently i just used Sangfor Ngaf for security purposes, i have a local server for my web application and i want to open the port 3306, before i did it by port forwarding in mikrotik it works perfectly fine but when i connect my mikrotik router under sangfor LAN Dhcp, I can't connect anymore to my local server outside the network and when i checked the port 3306 it is closed already. kindly refer below my existing topology, your help is very much appreciated, thank you..

Network Topology.png (14.08 KB, Downloads: 62)

Network Topology.png

fuadmahbubun has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

(In reply to Newbie987004)
to Use bandwidth management you may consider sangfor IAG.
Is this answer helpful?
Prosi Lv3Posted 24 Jun 2024 09:59

Hi

COM Port: Indicates the COM port used to connect to SMS modem. Options are COM1 and COM2. Page 207. SANGFOR SSL M7.5 User Manual. 206.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 22 Jun 2024 17:26

Hi, i personally avoid a nat by connecting mikrotik behind your Sangfor NGAF. Instead, on your Sangofr NGAF, configure a new ethernet port with your network 192.168.0.0/24 and connect on this port your existing network. After that, you can simply create a DNAT rule that expose the port 3306 of your local server to internet.
Please take a look on my guide to publish properly a resource within your network :

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow