Sangfor Community»Categories Products Endpoint Secure Untrust the File from EDR Manager

Untrust the File from EDR Manager

views: 668 | comments: 5 | added to Favorites 0
Lights on | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
Created: 05 Aug 2024 18:33

Summary:

Hello there, Is there any way that I can Untrust the files being trusted by users from their Endpoint? I am attaching the Picture as a Reference. The check button is disabled, and I am unable to mark ...

fuadmahbubun Posted 06 Aug 2024 10:05
HI, check on menu General Policies >> trust list.
select one by one and delete.

trustlist.jpg (51.6 KB, Downloads: 42)

trustlist.jpg
Sheikh_Shani Posted 06 Aug 2024 02:00
Hello Dear

I just checked our eS appliance, and it doesn't allow me to choose every thing in the fixed portion. In my opinion, it is best to distrust things one at a time to prevent problems for your surroundings. When you don't trust many things at once, it might lead to serious problems for your surroundings.
rani Posted 05 Aug 2024 20:39

This might be under a specific list or category, such as Trusted Files or Allowed Files.
Enrico Vanzetto Posted 05 Aug 2024 20:36
HI, i check now on our es appliance and there's no way to select all items on fixed section. I personally think that if you want to untrust something, it's better to do it one by one to avoid issues on your environment. Untrusting many items at same time, it can cause some big issues on your environment.
vesogi7900 Posted 05 Aug 2024 19:26
This might be under a specific list or category, such as Trusted Files or Allowed Files.