Newbie198168 Posted 08 May 2024 22:17

Password Unistall sangfor

i want to unistall dangfor, but i dont know the password. how is the password admin ?

Enrico Vanzetto Posted 09 May 2024 14:50

Hi, you have to modify the policy where your client resides.
If you choose to not create groups, your client will be on Ungrouped endpoints
On my ES Appliance, simply go to this section of web ui, select the corresponding group and untick or cheange the uninstallation password as follows.
After that, you have to wait a while as the client (the agent must be online) get the new policy settings

You can also uninstall the antivirus through console as follows:

Newbie517762 Posted 10 May 2024 09:04

HiHi,

There are two methods available for uninstalling the Windows client: terminal uninstallation and MGR management platform uninstallation. When uninstalling the Agent from the terminal, it is imperative to acquire the anti-uninstallation password, which is established by the administrator in the management platform.In case of forgetting the administrator password, the only recourse is to contact Sangfor Technical Support, who will initiate an account reset from the console. Please contact Tech.Support@sangfor.com for further assistance.

fuadmahbubun Posted 19 May 2024 22:29

Hi Newbie198196to knowing your sangfor ES uninstal password, just simply go to your ES manager page, in menu Endpoint,klik on password to see your current password as seen in picture,
page: [1]
查看完整版本: Password Unistall sangfor