Newbie739023 Posted 04 May 2024 18:39

Sangfor Endpoint Secure Portal cannot access

Currently, the Sangfor Endpoint Secure Portal is not functioning properly. When clicking on the "visit" button, it shows a message saying "System is busy. Please try again later." I would like you to please investigate and fix this issue.

Newbie517762 Posted 06 May 2024 09:21

HiHi,

I would like to inquire about whether your MGR server is hosted on your own server or on the Sangfor cloud platform. If it is on the Sangfor cloud, please contact Sangfor Technical Support directly at Tech.Support@sangfor.com.
Otherwise, kindly provide us with detailed information about your server configuration. Thank you.

Enrico Vanzetto Posted 06 May 2024 15:44

Hi, we had this issue months ago in our ES virtual appliance. it seems an issue about available ram. Performing a reboot, it solved temporary the issue. After that, we contacted sangfro support and we upgraded on the last release.

Seroo Posted 07 May 2024 10:40

Need to consult with Sangfor Tech Support for better resolve

Farina Ahmed Posted 07 May 2024 14:20

To troubleshoot the Portal issue:

(i) Check server status and ensure it's running smoothly.
(ii) Verify network connectivity for both server and client.
(iii) Restart the server software to clear any temporary glitches.
(iv) If the problem persists, contact Sangfor support for further assistance. (Tech.Support@sangfor.com)

Newbie739023 Posted 07 May 2024 14:28

I can now access the Endpoint Secure Portal successfully. I would like the support team to monitor and improve the service, as it is a cloud service that customers need to access regularly.

Imran Tahir Posted 07 May 2024 14:38

Please upgrade it to latest release

pmateus Posted 07 May 2024 16:45

Hi,

If you are not in the last version, i recomment to upgrade it to the lastest release.

Zonger Posted 07 May 2024 23:06

To address the issue begin by checking the server status and network connectivity. Verify if there are any ongoing maintenance activities or server overload issues. If the problem persists, review the portal's logs for any error messages or indications of system issues. Additionally, ensure that the portal software is up to date with the latest patches and updates.

Newbie290036 Posted 07 May 2024 23:18

To address the issue with the Sangfor Endpoint Secure Portal displaying a "System is busy. Please try again later." message when clicking the "visit" button, below steps can be taken resolve the problem:
[*]Check System Status: Verify if there are any ongoing maintenance activities or server overload issues that could be causing the system to be busy. Monitor system resources such as CPU usage, memory utilization, and network bandwidth to identify any potential bottlenecks.
[*]Review Logs: Check the logs of the Sangfor Endpoint Secure Portal for any error messages or indications of system issues. Look for any patterns or recurring errors that could provide insights into the root cause of the problem.
[*]Restart Services: Try restarting the services related to the Sangfor Endpoint Secure Portal to see if it resolves the issue. This can help refresh the system and clear any temporary glitches that may be causing the problem.
[*]Update Software: Ensure that the Sangfor Endpoint Secure Portal software is up to date with the latest patches and updates. Sometimes, software bugs or vulnerabilities can cause unexpected behavior, and updating to the latest version can help address these issues.
[*]Network Connectivity: Verify that there are no network connectivity issues between the client accessing the portal and the server hosting it. Check firewalls, routers, and network switches for any configuration issues or restrictions that may be blocking access to the portal.
[*]Load Balancing: If the Sangfor Endpoint Secure Portal is deployed in a load-balanced environment, ensure that the load balancer is configured correctly and evenly distributing traffic across backend servers. Imbalanced load distribution can cause some servers to become overloaded, resulting in the "System is busy" message.
page: [1] 2
查看完整版本: Sangfor Endpoint Secure Portal cannot access