Alarm indicator stay lighter for a long time

audah Lv1Posted 24 Oct 2018 12:45

Hi, anyone can help me to check the alarm on IAM?
The led alarm is always red and does not go out.
What should i do to check what alarm is that?

thanks

Muhammad Talha has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi Audah,

Please note the following points about ALARM indicator:

1.        When the device is starting, the ALARM indicator is lighted (in red) due to system loading and then goes out after one or two minutes, indicating successful startup of the device.
2.        After startup, the ALARM indicator may flash, which means device is writing logs.
3.        However, if the ALARM indicator stays lighted for a long time and does not go out, please shutdown the device and restart after 5 minutes.

Also note that If the situation remains same after restart, please contact us.

Thank you.
Is this answer helpful?
Khaerul Ammar Lv1Posted 24 Oct 2018 16:00

hi Audah,

can you check in system logs the error or the mobile endpoint is enable?, if enable and not using to block endpoint, try to disable it
audah Lv1Posted 25 Oct 2018 17:23

hi khaerul,

thanks for your response, but no hope with system logs. not showing any critical event, only basic event like login account,etc. This is what make me confuse, i dont know where to check the alarm log and what happen with the IAM.

Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 25 Oct 2018 18:20

Hi Audah,

Please note the following points about ALARM indicator:

1.        When the device is starting, the ALARM indicator is lighted (in red) due to system loading and then goes out after one or two minutes, indicating successful startup of the device.
2.        After startup, the ALARM indicator may flash, which means device is writing logs.
3.        However, if the ALARM indicator stays lighted for a long time and does not go out, please shutdown the device and restart after 5 minutes.

Also note that If the situation remains same after restart, please contact us.

Thank you.
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 25 Oct 2018 18:21

For your issue, you don't need to check any alarm logs, just follow point 3, if problem still not solved, kindly please contact Sangfor support team.
audah Lv1Posted 31 Oct 2018 15:12

Hi Talha,

already follow those instruction, but no hope. and then I create a case, the support told me to wait until 1 day.
and after 1 day the red alarm is missing. very strange behavior
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 31 Oct 2018 15:53

Hahaha   that's very strange
So Anyhow red alarm gone now
audah Lv1Posted 31 Oct 2018 16:19

yeah, my customer is freak out because the red alarm came with the disk utilization suddenly became 0%
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 01 Nov 2018 15:44

Hahaha, should be. Device needs to be monitor if there is unusual behavior in future.
Best of Luck

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders