Load Balancing

Newbie656285 Lv1Posted 30 Jul 2018 21:53

Hi, I want to know where can I check if the load balancer is working properly or not?
And how to configure for this scenario : The customer wants to access to the server but if one of the WAN link fails, it will goes through another WAN link (Load balancing is already set-up)

Untitled.png (9.13 KB, Downloads: 2532)

Scenario Picture

Scenario Picture

CTI LS has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,

For line graph, you can view it from [Status] > [System] > [Network Throughput].
Then, under [Interface], select All Interfaces, it will display 2 WAN status in line graph form.

Whereas for real time data, you can view it from [Status] > [Links].
Is this answer helpful?
CTI LS Lv3Posted 31 Jul 2018 10:26

Hi,

In order to achieve your requirement, the Router in your diagram is required to replace with Sangfor AD.
CTI LS Lv3Posted 31 Jul 2018 14:52

Hi,

You mean you want to see the Load Balancing working in term of statistics or data shows?
CTI LS Lv3Posted 31 Jul 2018 16:22

Hi,

For line graph, you can view it from [Status] > [System] > [Network Throughput].
Then, under [Interface], select All Interfaces, it will display 2 WAN status in line graph form.

Whereas for real time data, you can view it from [Status] > [Links].
Faisal P Posted 04 Nov 2022 09:21

To check the status of your load balancer from the DigitalOcean Control Panel, click Networking, then click the Load Balancers tab.

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders