Proxy(Web) is not appearing under policies in "Visit Web Site"

fayk1988 Lv1Posted 07 Jul 2018 17:38

Hello,
The Proxy(Web) option is showing under the URL database>>Web-Based Applications>>Proxy(Web) but when we try to use that into an access policy the "Web-Based Applications" tab can not be found inside "Visit Web Site" tab in applications but every other URL category is there. Please note that Proxy(Web) seems to be allowed in "Internet Activities" section in logs but we need to block it and the option is nowhere to be found. Kindly help.

Pictures are attached for reference.

proxyweb2.JPG
proxyweb1.JPG

CTI LS has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,

Kindly send us an email, our Engineer will help you to look into this issue.
You may reach us at tech.support@sangfor.com
Is this answer helpful?
CTI LS Lv3Posted 09 Jul 2018 10:04

Hi,

You can search from the Access Control Policy for the application you want. Though, the naming from URL Database and Access Control Policy.
Kindly refer to screenshot below.
proxy.jpg
fayk1988 Lv1Posted 09 Jul 2018 14:24

The "Web Online Proxy" does not block the proxy websites. I have applied that too. Though, when i visit the proxy website the log that shows up on "Internet Activities" shows the following log and does not reject it.

proxyweb3.JPG

Please solve this issue.
CTI LS Lv3Posted 09 Jul 2018 16:07

Hi,

In order to block "hide.me", kindly select 4 of the "Other Web Proxy" from first post.
fayk1988 Lv1Posted 10 Jul 2018 20:00

I have already tried every option but it is still not blocking. Refer the logs again.
sangfor11.JPG

sangfor12.JPG

sangfor13.JPG
CTI LS Lv3Posted 11 Jul 2018 09:43

Hi,

Kindly send us an email, our Engineer will help you to look into this issue.
You may reach us at tech.support@sangfor.com

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders