HCI add External Iscsi Storage

NetOrange Lv1Posted 03 Aug 2020 16:53

When i try to connect an external iscsi repository for backup, the system show this error "To ensure performance and stability of external storage, enabled hardware acceleration for external storage".

Where i can do it?

thanks a lot
Daniele

Newbie191628 has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

You need to check with the storage vendor whether the  external storage support hardware acceleration or not. If it support, then you can enable the hardware acceleration on storage, on HCi side there is no configuration need to set.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie191628 Lv3Posted 04 Aug 2020 10:33

You need to check with the storage vendor whether the  external storage support hardware acceleration or not. If it support, then you can enable the hardware acceleration on storage, on HCi side there is no configuration need to set.
Sangfor_Yong Lv1Posted 06 Aug 2020 15:16

Hi bro,
It is required to enable hardware acceleration on external storage. If it does not support hardware acceleration, you may contact tech.support@sangfor.com to bypass the limitation.

But please be reminded, we highly encourage you to use the external storage which supports hardware acceleration. Also, we do not bear any responsible if the external storage happen any issue in the future.
asdasd Posted 06 Aug 2021 21:26

Zeeshan_Haider Lv1Posted 23 Feb 2023 11:54

Thanks for the solution
Faisal P Posted 25 Feb 2023 22:10

When using ESXi with the iSCSI SAN, follow recommendations that VMware offers to avoid problems.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders