Can we create DMZ in IAM

amujeeb Lv1Posted 15 Jul 2020 16:10

can we control users access on IAM like if i want to restrict any server to be accessed by any user. is it possible in IAM

Fitz has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,bro:
I am glad to tell you that IAM can achieve this function,I hope the picture below can help you.
But I have a question too,why would you like to achieve your plan with IAM instead of a firewall?
Snipaste_2020-07-16_19-17-46.jpg
Is this answer helpful?
darkheart Lv1Posted 16 Jul 2020 11:20

Last edited by darkheart 16 Jul 2020 11:25.

I think it should be performed by the firewall or you can add Access List on your router since IAM not intended for connection blocking. As my understanding it only can be used for internet access control. Maybe you can try to add the server's IP and the port for the specified user to be blocked but I am not sure with this.
amujeeb Lv1Posted 16 Jul 2020 13:33

yes I know this is performed by a firewall, but I am asking because I don't want my firewall to be flooded with traffic of DMZ.
Fitz Lv2Posted 16 Jul 2020 19:17

Hi,bro:
I am glad to tell you that IAM can achieve this function,I hope the picture below can help you.
But I have a question too,why would you like to achieve your plan with IAM instead of a firewall?
Snipaste_2020-07-16_19-17-46.jpg

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders