Allow zoom and webex VC by app control

Como Lv1Posted 16 Feb 2020 14:40

For Zoom and Webex, can I allow them by application control?

I find Skype (voice / VC) which can be easily allowed by application control. Since I don't find Zoom on application control. So the client can't use voice / video conference after connected if behind sangfor NGAF.

Please advise. Thanks.

Newbie191628 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

You can try to configure a custom URL( Object > Content Identification Database), then on the Content Security( Object > Security Policy Template) choose on the custom URL. Lastly use Network Security policy(Policies > Network Security > Policies) to allow it. If still unable to allow, then you will need support to assist you. You can send a email to support email to open a case.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie191628 Lv3Posted 17 Feb 2020 10:33

You can try to configure a custom URL( Object > Content Identification Database), then on the Content Security( Object > Security Policy Template) choose on the custom URL. Lastly use Network Security policy(Policies > Network Security > Policies) to allow it. If still unable to allow, then you will need support to assist you. You can send a email to support email to open a case.
Faisal Piliang Posted 03 May 2022 23:40

When you're sharing your screen in the desktop app, you can give someone access to your mouse and keyboard to control your computer. You can also request access keyboard and mouse control while they're sharing their screen. This can useful for Training sessions, collaborating on a document with someone, or while troubleshooting an issue.
rivsy Lv5Posted 05 May 2022 11:38

In the "Advanced App Signature" tab you can manually configure the application like voip or im and video/audio application. After creating click the "check" on the application, then set manually the sensitivity (medium sensitivity is recommended) and set the category to "IM".

Or set a "Custom Application", you just need to enter the direction, protocol, dst port, ip address and target.
Cories Posted 28 Oct 2022 14:14

While they have your screen shown on their device, you have the ability to request access to their keyboard and mouse. This may come in handy for diagnosing a problem, assisting in training sessions, color tunnel or working together on a project with another person.
among hary Posted 28 Oct 2022 16:05

Personally, I like your article and agree with you for sharing such a great article. Thank you.
fireboy and watergirl
Jhazz Lv3Posted 27 Jan 2023 14:05

Check the configure under policies then application control
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 30 Jan 2023 10:14

Thanks for your sharing !

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics