WHAT IS SANGFOR ENDPOINT?

wawanacapa Lv1Posted 16 Oct 2019 11:59

where do i begin..
ah okay, How does it works? How do i compare with existing endpoint in the market?
Newbie1212 Lv2Posted 17 Oct 2019 09:37

Endpoint Secure is a set of terminal security solutions provided by Sangfor, consisting of lightweight endpoint security software and management platform software.
The Endpoint Secure management platform is able to perform the unified terminal asset management, terminal virus detection and killing, terminal compliance check, unified management of micro-isolation access control policies, one-click isolation and handling for the security events, and IOC-based network-wide threats location for hot events.
Endpoint security software supports such functions as antivirus, intrusion prevention, firewall isolation, data collection and reporting, and one-click processing. Sangfor Endpoint Secure also supports collaboration with the NGAF and IAM, constituting a new generation of the security protection system.

Our Sangfor Endpoint advantage:
1. offline scenario
2. ransomware protection
Siva Posted 17 Oct 2019 09:40

The Endpoint Secure Agent is able to perform the anti-virus, intrusion prevention, firewall isolation, data collection and reporting, and fixing.

Sangfor Endpoint Secure can also be used to correlate IAM, NGAF and Platform-X, forming a new generation of security protection system.

Below are some of the major features :
Security and integrity check
Real-time defense against Ransomware
Active detection of intrusion attacks
Rapid response to hot security events

Sangfor Andrew Lv1Posted 08 Jan 2020 10:14

Refer by my previous selling experience in Next Gen EDR/ Antivirus (aka Palo alto Traps), Sangfor Endpoint Secure have strength can be closed loop integrated with our NGFW, IAM, Cyber Command. And provide on-premise central management.

I would like to provide recommendation:
- malware protection for Mac OS
- exploit prevention techniques (likely buffle-overflow)
- DLL files protection
- Kernel protection
- behavioral analysis on each security event in dashboard
BlackzID Lv1Posted 08 Jan 2020 11:32

where i can get the trial downloads?
amdhan Lv3Posted 05 Feb 2020 11:46

Last edited by amdhan 05 Feb 2020 11:48.

does this support for spam mail?
Where do you remember, NGAF from Sangfor doesn't have a spam mail feature yet?
addimasqi Lv2Posted 05 Feb 2020 17:01

above me, good question
I am interested in "Sangfor Endpoint Secure also supports collaboration with the NGAF and IAM, constituting a new generation of the security protection system."  How does it work ?
Anucha Lv1Posted 15 Feb 2020 20:19

Faisal Posted 24 Sep 2021 07:02

Thank you very much for the information ...

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders