Allow specific port

Newbie516714 Lv3Posted 24 Aug 2019 21:07

Hi,
Osama Here,
I want to know that how to allow a specific port???

I am facing in issue that i cannot access my ftp site using Sangfor NGAF, please help me

Muhammad Talha has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi did you create any policies in NGAF ?, because by default NGAF deny all services/applications
Is this answer helpful?
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 25 Aug 2019 09:09

Hi did you create any policies in NGAF ?, because by default NGAF deny all services/applications
Siva Posted 25 Aug 2019 18:37

Try to access your FTP from local network and make sure it can be accessed. If you want to create a BNAT for FTP you can create similar to this where the LAN and Outside network uses public IP(192.200.19.117) to access the FTP(192.168.0.7).
addimasqi Lv2Posted 26 Aug 2019 10:40

First in what zone is your FTP server? WAN (public/untrusted), LAN (trusted) or DMZ?  In application control, you must create a policy to organize between that zone?  You can create a specific port at Network Object - Services. An explanation above me is about NAT configuration, it is necessary if your FTP server is at DMZ zone and from your LAN zone accessed to that server via your FTP server public IP address.  I think like that, forgive me if I'm wrong.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders