Update Firmware IAM from version 4.1 to last version

Nakarin Posted 22 Apr 2019 20:29

Hello everyone
I have Sangfor IAM version 4.1 i need to update firmware to last version but i don't know how to update it i need help. Who can tell me step by step to update my Sangfor.

Best regards

CTI Jimy has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,

For device upgrade, kindly provide the following information and screenshot of your license page to tech.support@sangfor.com.

Product:
Model:
Serial Number:
Version:

Our engineer need to check on whether the hardware is able to support the firmware upgrade.
After verifying if the device is able to support the upgrade, they will guide you on how to perform the upgrade.
Is this answer helpful?
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 22 Apr 2019 22:32

[Update Firmware] and [Restore Default Configuration]: Both are available only after you connect to the IAM hardware gateway.

[Update Firmware] is used for updating the kernel Firmware of IAM device and [Restore Default Configuration] for restoring the IAM device to the default configuration.

These operations will update the key document of the device, or will change serial number. Please DO NOT perform this operation by yourself.

If update is needed, please contact our technical engineerand follow the instructions given.

MuhammadFardeen Lv2Posted 23 Apr 2019 02:43

Hi Nakarin,

1st you want to download the new version of IAM which is (IAM 12.0.18)... Where could you find that version.
Following are the steps which will helps you to findiing a new version of IAM:
step-1: Click on Self Services, then click on Download.
step-2: Then click on IAM and download a new version of IAM 12.0.18...

NOW you want to access your IAM device through ethernet stright through cable. Plug in the cable in eth.1 and then:
step-1: Login to IAM, then go to the system.
step-2: And then click on gerenal.
step-3: And then click on Update and upload your file and then wait for couple of minutes.

I hope this will help you to upgrade your IAM device.

Regards,
Muhammad Fardeen Sheikh
CTI Jimy Lv2Posted 23 Apr 2019 14:49

Hi,

For device upgrade, kindly provide the following information and screenshot of your license page to tech.support@sangfor.com.

Product:
Model:
Serial Number:
Version:

Our engineer need to check on whether the hardware is able to support the firmware upgrade.
After verifying if the device is able to support the upgrade, they will guide you on how to perform the upgrade.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders